RSS
Facebook

Thursday 23 January 2014

MMI Song Of The Day, Cambyses- Wicked Valentine

MMI Song Of The Day,  [22/01/2014/XXI]
Cambyses- Wicked Valentine (Click Here To Listen)

BAND - Cambyses
GENRE - Amp-Core, HolyShit-Core, Nerdcore
INFLEUNCES – Chelsea Grin & Meshuggah
HOME TOWN – Dimapur, Nagaland, India
MEMBERS-
                   Throat 1- Aftab (Fab)
                   Throat 2 - Anung Jamir
                   Percussion - Sangliakhum
                   Lead- Kam
                   Bass – Achem

Wicked Valentine (LYRICS)

This a story of a broken valentine
Stripped out from inside us
Who are we to suffer this???
Verse
For years I’ve waited all my life
Just to be with you
I’ve waited outside your door
With flowers on my hand
Thinking you will show up!!!
You will show up!!!
You left me broken hearted
In the street
With full of shame…
Chorus
I know that is killing me but I have to hang on,
Until my lost memory fades away,
Something black burning its way to revile it hardest time inside me…
Second verse
Today was the day
That we have meet
It was so wonderful
I’ll never forget the movement
I’ve spent with you!!!
I scream this song as this was the moment that I lived for…
Chorus
I know that is killing me but I have to hang on,
Until my lost memory fades away,
Something black burning its way to revile it hardest time…
Third verse
Today will be my painful day
As I lost my dear one
I mused but
You left me with no choice
So I meekly walked the avenue
But the game you’ve played with me
Raise the elation of worth reluctantly…
Bridge
I never can do it
I know I will fall
I fear you’ll leave
Your soul rose towards tranquil sky
Whirling and frightened,
You rose to air alone
I thrilled with pride.
I curse you for all eternity…
For ruining my valentine
Your true color will bleed until
You lay your mind in grave
Fucking hell. . .
              
Follow the Links Below to Support, Discover and stay Updated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • 2